Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"PROMISES"

It's been a season of Declaring God's promises in a time of great heart ache and treacherous storms.
Today, as I hopped in the car, I put on one of my favorite songs and just seconds before one of my favorite parts of scripture was read, I saw in my side view mirror this
GREAT BIG&BRIGHT RAINBOW

Then the singer goes on and says
"But I will Trust in your Unfailing Love and I will Sign a new song to You."
As I drove away from the rainbow, my heart instantly was flooded with peace, joy, love and praise.  I was reminded again that 
GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISES!

 I couldn't help but smile even when my eyes began to well up and tears streamed down my face.  Worship was all I could do!!

Through the tears and with a huge smile,  I couldn't help but
"SING SING SING TO MY GOD MY KING
FOR ALL ELSE FADES AWAY.
AND I WILL LOVE LOVE LOVE
WITH THIS HEART YOU'VE MADE
FOR YOU'VE BEEN GOOD ALWAYS!"
by: All Sons&Daughters

#StandingOnThePromisesOfGod

This is 'Walkin with Joy'
MY LIFE AS A MISSIONARY

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird