Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"Who Am I"

My Handsome Papa
(taken two days before his admittance.  photo credit: icaimages.com)
 
We had a scare this morning
We were woken up to a frantic call from our mom.
Our dad unknowingly took off his oxygen masks this morning and his oxygen level dropped severely low which caused him to loose consciousness.
My mom called out for help and the nurses rushed in.  They quickly placed back all the oxygen masks and after much struggle, his lungs were eventually filled again with oxygen and he regained consciousness.  He is now stable.
THANK YOU JESUS!
My sister and I rushed to the hospital and were relieved to see him ok.  He's definitely weaker today.  But God is still his strength and ours.
 
 
ONLY HIS WORD
I've discovered later down my journey as a Christian,  that only the Word of God is what truly steadies my heart.  Every time I open my bible it's JESUS WHO SPEAKS TO ME.
I then find my heart filled with a peace that passes all understanding.
I was filled today with this:
 
 PSALMS 8:1-9
"O Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory above the heavens.
Out of the mouth of babies and infants,
you have established strength because of your foes,
to still the enemy and the avenger.
When I look at your heavens, the work of your finger,
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him,
and the son of man that you care for him?
Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings
and crowned him with glory and honor.
You have given him dominion over the works of you hands;
you have put all things under his feet,
all sheep and oxen,
and also the beasts of the field,
the birds of the heavens, and the fish of the sea,
whatever passes along the paths of the seas,
O Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!
 
WOW!! My heart continued to sing the words:
"Who am I, Who am I, Who am I?"
I then was quickly reminded of an old song:
"I am your Beloved
Your creation
and you Love me as I am
You call me chosen
for your Kingdom
Unashamed to call me Your Own
I am your Beloved."
 
This is how Jesus sees me.  And this is how Jesus sees my dad!
There is nothing, no sickness, no cancer that will stop the
fragrance of Jesus flowing out of our hearts!
 
#CancerYouAreGoingDown
 


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird